Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Blah

I keep thinking today is Monday, it feels like a Monday blah. It has been overcast and rainy here for several days straight, which would be nice if it was cooler too but it feels like a steam room outside. Luckily I have some gelato to cheer me up. This is the BEST STUFF EVER. If you at all like caramel, you will love it, you have to try it, Talenti's Sea Salt Caramel gelato:
Their raspberry flavor is also very good!
-------------------------------
We got around to working a bit on the house this weekend. We finally hung up the curtains for the porch, I think it looks pretty cute -


Now if we could only get some fall weather!! I really dislike summer because it gets so hot and humid and hubs is not a big fan either. We turn into vampires in the summer and stay inside most of the time with the blinds closed. I do realize we'll have to majorly get over it when Will is big enough to want to go outside and play. I will just have to get used to being a big sweaty I guess.
---------------------------------
Here is a pic of Will intently watching Elmo this weekend, he was mesmerized.

Then he was playing on his play mat, and having so much fun!

Tomorrow is 'class picture' day at daycare which cracks me up, not sure how they are going to get 6 babies to cooperate for that but I can't wait to see it! 

1 comment: