However, it is kind of stressing me out, to be moving in a pretty short time frame with a 6 month old. In roughly the last two years, I have:
- Gotten engaged
- Planned a wedding
- Gotten married, started planning a move
- Moved to Chattanooga
- Gotten pregnant
- Had a baby
- Now, moving again
I will be glad to just be settled in Nashville and have a regular old boring life for a while (God willing).
We also have a trip to the Bahamas coming up which is going to be fantastic but not the greatest timing, but we cannot move the trip as 5 other couples are going with us. It will be nice to get away for a bit and relax some!
We have found a house we love in Brentwood and I have already found a daycare for Will that I really like as well. We have friends with a 8 month old that goes there, so Will will already have a friend in his class, cute little Ben.
------------------------------------
I hate getting up early in the morning, which I have had to majorly get over in the last 6 months, but I do like the quiet time I have with Will in the mornings. It is just the two of us and I feed him his bottle in the dark -
And then lately he has gone back to sleep for a little snooze on me after -
This morning we had fun playing with the mirror, it is too funny to see him peering into it trying to figure out who is looking back at him -
----------------------------
Chattanooga is very pretty and everyone seems very nice, but I will be glad to be back in Nashville where things move at a little bit of a faster pace like I was used to. Chattanooga has made me laugh with some things in the service area, here are just a few examples -
- Dairy Queen - Andy and I went to Dairy Queen once and ordered ice cream, and were told 'we don't have ice cream today'. What?? You are Dairy Queen! Then there was the time Andy asked for extra hot fudge and the girl said she would have to speak to her supervisor first. Ha!
- I was in the Starbucks line one day and was starving so tried to order one of their food items, and they said 'we don't have food today.'
- I made a special trip to Zaxby's once to get the birthday cake milkshake I kept seeing commercials about, and they said 'we don't have that here'. There was a huge sign in front of the building that said 'Birthday Cake milkshakes are back!'.
- I have tried to run errands before after dropping Will off at daycare but I don't get very far as most places don't open until 9:30. On a weekday!
- I think my favorite was when we were going to order a flower arrangement for someone and I called a florist (florist was in their name) and they said 'we don't have flowers today'. You are a florist!
Anyway, I'm not making fun of Chatty (OK maybe a little) - like I said it is so pretty here and everyone is so nice. And I am from a small town so I am not trying to sound like I think I'm some big city snoot, Nashville isn't even really that big compared to really big cities. But, I am so excited to get the Freck back to Nashville!
The next month and a half or so are going to be insanely busy for us!





So stinkin' excited for you!!!! You all deserve this!! But I laughed that most of your comments about Chattanooga had to do with food...that makes me laugh.
ReplyDeleteHa I did notice that too... apparently I just need to live in a McDonald's.
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you!! We are excited! :P
ReplyDelete