We had a busy weekend. The weather was great here. Andy tried out his new grill that I got him for our anniversary, he smoked ribs and did some lambchops. Will played out in the yard for kind of the first time - I know, we are lame - and I think it blew his mind a little bit. He was a whiny fussy mess the rest of the day.
I think I've mentioned how Andy and I are kind of vampires especially in the summer when it gets so hot, so we are going to have to get used to going out of doors more. Our neighbor was like 'I've never seen you outside!'. Now I know how the Cullens feel. (obscure, well probably not so obscure, Twilight reference)
I'm surprised we don't sparkle in the sunlight.
Of course most of what Will wanted to do was try to pick up every rock, stick, and blade of grass and see what it tasted like. When do they stop doing that? It is exhausting. You can't really babyproof the yard. Then he had the poops last night so not sure if it was from the bug we've all had or from putting water from the hose pipe in his mouth with his little dirty hands.
| Playing with my new water table More random pics - |
| I am very strong and like to try to destroy things |
| My new hydrangea's, some other random plant that sprouted up under them, and my solar butterfly that I love, the sun makes it flutter around |
| Our table at a wedding we went to recently, is this amazingly beautiful or what?? It was straight out of Southern Living magazine. |
No comments:
Post a Comment