I guess you are getting old when you don't wear a bra to drop your kid off at daycare because you really just don't feel like putting one on. And, you start drinking Ovaltine with your kid's whole milk because it is really delicious. And you realize after dropping kid off at daycare that there is a huge whole in the crotch of your jeans that you were not aware of. Hopefully nobody noticed.
Thanks Michelle for the post about your boys' ears. I'll be calling you to discuss if we continue to have issues! Will seems a lot better this week and a lot less crusty.
As for side effects now that I am Cymbalta-less, I am mostly dealing with headaches, neck and shoulder pain. I am hoping it goes away in a week or two, surely??? I feel like I am sleeping a little better now. We'll see how it goes over the next couple of weeks.
There is a neighborhood-wide yardsale in our neighborhood this weekend, whohoo! I am on the lookout for a bookcase for Will's room.
No comments:
Post a Comment