Thursday, May 2, 2013

Man it has been busy around here lately. I have an ear infection this week, how weird is that. Apparently not that weird I am hearing (out of one ear only ha ha), but I haven't had one since I was like 5 or something. I am thinking they are worse when you are little because this one is bearable, besides the annoyance of not being able to really hear out of one ear, and I remember my ear hurting so much when I was little and had them.
Thanks Sakes and Mich for the info on tubes, I am thinking that is the way to go if we keep running into infections with Will. He seems a lot better this week. And, I don't think I've put it on here, but we've added another word besides 'uh-oh' to our vocabulary, it is 'ba' or, ball. At first he was saying 'baw' which was so cute but then I guess he decided to drop the w. Now everything is ba, with an 'uh-oh' thrown in now and then for good measure.
The garage sale I was excited about last week got rained out on Saturday, as did Will's little friend Mac's bday party and my nephew's baseball game. We did manage to get out of the house and made a deep dish pizza on the grill.
Getting the grill for Andy for our anniversary was genius! He has cooked on it so much, which is great for me! We've had ribs, lamb chops, hamburgers, steaks and pizza. Good idea for future gifts for hubbies, ladies.
This weekend our neighborhood is having a progressive dinner thingie which I'm afraid may get rained out as well. It keeps raining on the weekends! My job is to take 3 dozen cookies, which my mother-in-law is nicely making for me! Yay!
Tomorrow we are both taking off work to have a day to spend together (by together I mean without Will around, we love you buddy but you are going to daycare) as a late continued anniversary celebration. Part of my celebration includes getting a massage tomorrow, whohoo!

I hope everyone has a great weekend. Please say a prayer for a former coworker of mine's little girl Allison who has been in the hospital with possible bleeding on the brain, they aren't sure what is going on really yet. I know that must be beyond scary.

Some pics:


Deep dish pizza ready to go on the grill


Finished product

Out of this entire yard my favorite thing is to get these rocks and try to eat them and throw them around in the grass, so whoever mows the grass next gets a nice rock in the face.



A couple of pics of what our bonus room looks like after Hurricane Will comes through. I have kind of given up on tidying it up as it just looks like this again 5 minutes later.


No comments:

Post a Comment