Friday, May 31, 2013

I have big news, blog friends. And no, I'm not preggers! (shudder)
After 15 years working at the same company since college, I am changing jobs! It was a very hard decision for me and I am still having freak out moments about it, but I think it is about time for me to do something different, meet new people, and learn new things. So please say a prayer for me if you think about it as it is going to be very weird to be working somewhere new after being at one place for such a long time. I am excited about the new job, but also sad about leaving my friends and coworkers that I have been with for so long.
I almost feel like I'm going off to college or something. :)

I may not be able to post as much, not that I post that much anyway, but we'll see.

Here is a pic of Will at church last week with his Pappaw, although he looks pretty bored with the whole thing, he loves him some Pappaw and always wants him to carry him just like that. Pappaw spent lots of time carrying him around like that back in the fun colic days, Will wanted to see what was going on!

Will has learned how to blow a kiss this week which is just the cutest thing I've ever seen. He goes 'mmm-ah!' but sometimes gets confused and blows the kiss from his eye instead of his mouth (puts his hand over his eye first instead of his mouth).

TGIF!

1 comment:

  1. More info about the new job please - where, when do you start, IT position or something else??

    ReplyDelete