The news is depressing isn't it? I hate hearing about horrible tornadoes (spell check told me that had an 'e' in it, is that right? Doesn't look right to me) and horrible men in London attacking people in the street. So, here are some pictures to make you laugh or smile, they make me laugh anyway.
 |
My new slippers, they clean the floor while you walk! (as seen on tv)
|
The second one may be more scary than funny though I guess. So I got the bright idea that Will would like this. He likes trying to push things over (which I realize maybe isn't the best quality to cultivate). You can push on this and it pops back up. But, it is freaky looking isn't it? Will hates it, he cries when he sees it. He did get brave enough to run over and barely touch it but then would run back to me and cry. So we put it in our bedroom just to get it out of the way. But then it was freaking us out, esp during the night! So we turned it to face the wall. Still freaky. So, now Bozo is out in the garage. He is now facing the wall in the garage. I guess it is too much like that little freaky clown in Poltergeist -
 |
| Ahhhhhhhhhhh! |
No comments:
Post a Comment