Saturday, June 8, 2013

Phone post

Hi blog friends! I'm posting from my phone so please excuse mistakes! More info on my new job as requested by Sakes - I'll still be doing project mgt for software implementations but for a company that provides healthcare and workplace safety software. I start my job Monday, nervous and excited !
Andy and I have had the last week off and it has been very nice. It was a staycation so just lots of relaxing and getting some things done.
Tonight we went to Andy's friends annual crawfish boil and took Will. He did so well and was partying it up, I had to drag him out of there after 8, way past his bedtime! We discovered that he love love loves watermelon! He ate so much of it. I'm a little afraid of what his diapers may be like tomorrow! Yikes. He also really enjoyed the cheese grits.
He had so much fun playing with the cornhole bags and boards. I of course spent the whole party chasing Will around and didn't even really get to eat, everyone who knows me knows what a bummer that was for me. Of course now that I think of it I did have sausage, chips, watermelon, grits, a piece of cake and a cookie so I guess I did eat but I didn't get to savor it, you know what I mean? I like to savor.
Going to see if I can post some pics -
Ok that one worked. Me with my mom and dad recently at my cousin's high school graduation, love y'all very much!

2 comments:

  1. Love the sassy glasses! I will cover you in prayers sweet friend! Transition can be hard, but oh so worth it!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for more details! I love Poodle and Dickey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete