Thursday, July 25, 2013

Look who's back...

Hi blog peeps! It has been forever since I posted, I know. Suffice to say the new job has kept me pretty busy! I am pretty sure I saw everyone who looks at this last weekend, but what the heck. What is new with you? My new job is good, but it has been pretty crazy and stressful getting used to being at a new place after being at the same place so long. Will has been learning so much lately, he has a lot of new words. Here are some favorites: boo, Biggie (our cat, every animal is Biggie), hi, bye bye, uh-oh (oldie but goodie), whoa, ba ba, wa wa, no (haven't gotten a yes yet), mama, da da.
He is a super cutie pie!
I am getting glad that summer is almost over, have I mentioned how much I dislike the super hot weather? I must admit we have continued to be a little vampire-like and don't go out much. Will still isn't really sure what the sun is. Ha ha I know that's bad we do go outside some, and they go out twice a day at daycare. I lube him up with sunscreen every day! What a pain by the way, I don't remember my parents doing that. Will is not a fan of the sunscreen lubage.
I am going to try to get better about posting!
I was going to end with some pics but looks like I need to refresh them first. Will post pics soon, happy almost Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. Ams, glad you're back! I hate doing the sunscreen thing too!!

    ReplyDelete