Sunday, August 4, 2013

Hoof

Well so far so good with Will, no further symptoms of hfmd. I on the other hand have a weird little bump on my lip so am scared that I'll be the one to end up with hoof and mouth.
Well the short lived days of Will not wanting to get his paws on my phone and the iPad are over, now every time he sees us with one he wants it. He loves to look at pictures and videos of himself, the little narcissist. He also has some baby apps he likes to look at. It is cool and cute when he is all into them, but kind of makes me sad too. I'm like here let's play with toys. If he is already as into it as he is, I can only imagine as he gets older. Back in my day we were excited to watch Wizard of Oz and the Grinch when they came on once a year. And I think I had a speak and spell.
I am tired, it's been a long weekend. I smacked my hand very hard into a cabinet yesterday (spastically looking for hand sanitizer, don't ask me why I was in such an apparently powerful frenzy about it) and thought for a while I'd broken a knuckle. Today it is a little better but now am worried I have the hfmd funk. Oh well I'll quit my whining and post some pics. :)
Oh wait I forgot I have been posting from my phone and can't 3$&6?:7&$ figure out how to post pics.
I hope everyone has a good hfmd-free week!

1 comment:

  1. I am pretty much of the opinion that we shouldn't ever have to use the word "disease" or "hoof" in it when talking about something our kids might have!! It does sound awful!
    #ohmygoshisohadaspeakandspell
    #alsohadaspeakandmath

    ReplyDelete