So I'm blogging while getting a pedi and having a mimosa. Ahhh. The guy doing my pedi just made fun of how white my legs are. Really!!?? Why don't you just say I'm fat next. No really it's like dude I have a full time job and a 17 mo old, tanning is not at the top of my list. Well he also just told the lady next to me with her girl baby that the baby looks like the baby from The Hangover. So, it is not just me having insults hurled at them whilst drinking. :)
OK, continuing this post 4 days later, I got a little distracted. I will also add that I kind of wanted to smack the lady with the girl baby next to me at the pedi place because the baby just sat there calmly smiling and looking around the whole time. This lady has no idea. I can only imagine the horror I would experience and would have experienced if I had taken Will to any pedi I've gotten since he was born. The amount of non-relaxation that would occur. I guess it is a boy v girl thing? Oh well maybe she has 4 boys at home.
Speaking of that, I guess it is also a boy thing to want to throw, step on, sit on, crawl on, grab, crumple, chew on and basically aim to destroy everything they come in contact with? Nothing is safe. I have no trinkets or anything decorative within his reach in the house anymore if you ever come over and think wow Amy is not really into decorating much. They will come out again someday, maybe when he is like 7? I don't know, as you guys know this is a learning process.
Everything with Will lately is 'no!'. He is very emphatic that he does not want to eat, have you put him down, get out of the bath or go to bed. It depends on my mood if I find it kind of funny or not.
But he is sweet, esp at daycare apparently they are always telling me how sweet he is, so I think he saves up the non-sweetness for us. :)
Tonight is Chuck E Cheese night to raise money for his daycare, Will has never been so should be fun (that is what I'm telling myself).
Thanks for comments on my last post - question - so Laura, how long did you give the twins sippys at night before bed? We are still doing formula in bottles for now, d'oh.
Almost Friday, yay!
I can't remember exactly on the sippies. They just stopped showing any interest in it. They would drink it while I was reading books to them, and after a while they just stopped drinking it. We started keeping it in the fridge until the next morning. So, I just stopped giving it to them. I think they were close to 2?? I was always petrified to do anything that might interfere with them going to sleep.... still am! Ha! For the record, not many babies that I know would sit quietly through a pedicure! Rush was an "easy" baby, but he wouldn't have gone for that! And FRAN? Forget it!! It would have been the fit to end all fits!! Ha!
ReplyDelete