| Being tortured by a haircut = lollipop |
I don't know about everyone else but someone in our house has been sick with some type of cold, bug, infection, etc since I'd say mid-December. I thought I was done but tonight am feeling gross again with a sore throat. Poor Will has been a snotty nose for two weeks now. He has done a round of antibiotics so I may be taking him back in if it doesn't clear up, he still has green snot (nice image I know). The good thing is with the tubes in his ears, he at least has had no ear infections yay! I know he would have had several by now I'm sure without them. They did say one of them looks like it is starting to come out, so I hope it just hangs in there long enough for him to not have such a problem with infections anymore.
--------------------------
I took him to get a haircut this week, oh my gosh he freaked out. My in-laws have taken him the last two times and while they told me he wasn't happy I didn't fully appreciate the unhappiness until I saw it for myself. He screamed and wiggled and cried like they were sticking needles in him. I was entirely covered in snot and we were both covered with his hair when it was done. This is why he will never have a not jagged haircut, he will not stay still. His hair is weird, it gets all mullety looking in the back quickly, and also starts to puff out on the sides. Ha. Poor Will. So while I don't want it too short, we have to get it trimmed or it is just not a good look.
----------------------
I don't know that I even blogged about this, but we had the cyst removed that Will had over his right eye, kind of under his eyebrow, back in October. Poor guy had a completely black eye swollen shut afterwards.
They told me it 'may swell', but I was not prepared for him to have his first shiner. He did so well though, he was playing like he didn't even notice he could only see out of one eye. I'm glad we went ahead and had that done. It has healed up really well too, you can still see the scar but it looks so much better. I figure he will have a cool scar in his eyebrow like Dylan did on 90210. :) Anyway it was a dermoid cyst so nothing serious but they wanted to go ahead and get it gone so it wouldn't get bigger or start to mess with his eye in any way.
------------------------
Well this was probably a pretty boring blog post, but I am feeling weak and sickly tonight.
Hope everyone has had a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment