Friday, January 25, 2013

I scheduled Will's first haircut appointment tomorrow, because his hair is not long as much as it is just all different lengths and we need to get it evened out. I am not feeling overly sentimental about it, yet anyway. I know some moms like don't want to get their little boy's hair cut and they are going around looking like a little girl and I think it is semi-ridiculous (I'm talking to you Kendra Wilkinson). But then tomorrow I'll probably end up crying or something.
Anyway, where we are taking him is for kids and they have a 'first haircut' special where we'll get a lock of hair, a picture, and a toy plane. Cute!
I am sad when I see how fast he is outgrowing his clothes. In fact I have him going around in highwaters some because I just can't believe the pants don't fit anymore. He is wearing all 12 month stuff! It is just crazy.
TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment