http://erikandkatekrull.blogspot.com/p/other-lucy-projects.html
The money goes towards a very good cause!
I am trying this chicken recipe from Pinterest tonight, I'll let you know how it is.
![]() |
| Looks tasty! |
Link to recipe:
http://therecipecrayonbox.blogspot.com/2012/03/perfect-chicken.html
It looks pretty easy and not many ingredients which as you know are my requirements when cooking!
So, I now have some sinus issues going on, I guess because the weather can't make up its freaking mind and it goes from 70 degrees to 30 degrees back to 60, etc. I have had so much pressure in my head and around my eyes the last few days, ugh. Just a vague headache at all times.
Will has learned a new word, or I guess I'd say the first word he's said where I think he vaguely understands what it means. He drops things then says 'uh-uh' like 'uh-oh'. Of course it is the cutest thing ever (no bias here).
We have scheduled Will's baptism for next month and I am very excited!

No comments:
Post a Comment