I am a mouth breather today because I cannot breathe out of my nose. I have yet another cold. I didn't realize babies were such little petri dishes of germs. I went from not having a cold in something like 3 years before I was pregnant - amazing - to now having one it seems every couple of weeks. I have been up since about 4:15 because I woke up unable to breathe and then couldn't get back to sleep. And it has done nothing but rain here the past 3 or 4 days! Whine whine boo hiss sob woe is me whine.
OK I got that out of my system. So what else is new blog friends?
We had a good weekend. We got the house babyproofed so now have gates at the bottom and top of the stairs. Unfortunately my older, big-boned cat has not figured out how to get in and out of these yet, so that has been tricky. We keep his litter box upstairs.
 |
What you gotta do that for?
|
Will has decided that he loves the cat's toys more than anything so makes a beeline for them whenever he sees them. Since we don't really want him chewing on the cat toys, I've had to put them up. Poor Biggie. He is still unsure of Will but I don't think he has been won over quite yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment