Thursday, March 14, 2013

Has everyone else felt like you were an hour behind all week? We just can't seem to get 'caught up', and have been running late on everything this week it seems. And, Will has an ear infection this week. :( Just one ear this time.
I am liking the warmer weather, mostly the sun! I am starting to daydream about the beach, not that we have any trips planned. I wish we did!!!
Will is doing OK in his new class at daycare, although he still has been crying when I drop him off which is just a dagger in the heart every time and I just want to run back in and scoop him up. He has gotten to where he gives very good hugs, I love them. They said he naps well on his little mat! I can't believe it, maybe we need to get a nap mat at the house. Then if Will doesn't want to use it, I can.
Self-portrait of me on my sleep mat

1 comment:

  1. I want a sleep mat, too! Maybe I could find somewhere to hide with it.

    ReplyDelete