
I am not even good at brushing his teeth on a regular basis yet. I know, I should be, but it is such a hassle!! Anyone else out there start flossing this soon?
I also start reading what they 'may be' doing at such and such months of age and start worrying because Will isn't doing it yet. We are still at just one word really, 'uh-oh'. He loves it and uses it for all situations. Just woke up in the morning? 'Uh-oh!'. Time for bed? 'Uh-oh'. Cool new toy? 'Uh-oh!'. And of course it is used when anything is dropped or moved to a place it should not be. He'll say 'uh-oh' before he drops something just to warn you. It is so darn cute (except when involving splattering food or drink). Sometimes when he is half asleep he will just kind of hum it 'hmm hmm'.
But, as we know, kids are not always cute and cuddly. Good article I saw today:
http://www.stevewiens.com/2013/03/12/to-parents-of-small-children-let-me-be-the-one-who-says-it-out-loud/
And lastly,
Amy's Reading Corner:
Yes it is a book about the Black Plague, uplifting right? Not even sure where I heard of this one, but it is actually pretty interesting. It is more 'history-lesson' like than I thought it would be, but still interesting, and a little scary to think of something like this happening today. Watch out for rats, and fleas.

1) I love your reading corner,
ReplyDelete2) Where are some new posts????
Dog