Thursday, March 21, 2013

I'm feeling calmer today. I'm not sure why but I'm not going to question it!
Also, I am down from 60mg to 20mg on my meds, yay! I am holding at 20mg for a while, at least until Will's birthday party is over! If anyone out there is trying to get off of Cymbalta, and wants some advice, let me know. It is a serious @#$#* to get off of, but I am determined. (I started it after I developed bad postpardum depression/anxiety after Will was born last year. But now, I am trying to get off of it as I don't feel I need it anymore)
Who is doing a bracket for the NCAA tournament? I always do one, starting when I first started my job and joined the office pool. I had beginner's luck and won (well, I didn't win the whole thing but I came in 2nd or something like that) two years in a row. Ever since then I keep doing it thinking it will happen again but no such luck. Probably doesn't help that I  know nothing about basketball and do my bracket after reading a few articles online and seeing who the experts pick. But, let's go Indiana! It makes it fun to watch the tournament anyway. I can't believe last year at this time I was doing a bracket just to take my mind off of being hugely and uncomfortably pregnant.


This is hard on the back, y'all.


And then there was a little Will!
 Now here is my big boy, ready for church last weekend -

Am I cute or what?


No comments:

Post a Comment