When I took Will to daycare this morning they had workers there doing fire alarm checks so the alarm was going off like every 2 minutes. All of the kids were freaking out and crying, except the babies they were just kind of looking around calmly like 'what is the big deal?'. It was funny. I think they are used to loud noises in their ears from hearing themselves scream. Oh wait that may only be Will.
I did feel bad for the daycare workers though, it was kind of pandemonium. They were going to take them all outside to play so they wouldn't be so upset.
I also took Will to get his second flu shot today, poor bug. He did really well though, I hate getting flu shots those things hurt!! He was smiling, then screamed, then was smiling again. Not at me really, at the nurse. He likes the ladies.
I got 'booed' today, a neighbor left a cute little Halloween bucket on the porch with all kinds of fun treats in it. I am supposed to 'boo' two other neighbors. Except I probably won't because I am soooo busy this week. I am a sucky neighbor... don't move next to me! I don't boo back. I want to know who has this kind of time on their hands and if they can come over and handle some tasks for me. J/K I know I am being grumpy ghost. Ha ha. That is like a grinch but for Halloween. Ha ha ha ha
You are probably thinking 'if Amy is so busy like she is always saying how does she find time to write on this blog'. I really don't have time, but I make it because it is fun for me and I count it as a 'break' and 'me time'.
Everyone needs a break now and then! Everyone also needs some chocolate now and then. Today I have had mild duds, a crunch bar, and M&M's. Thanks neighbor!!
TV shows
I feel like talking about TV shows, so I will as this is my blog! Here are the best shows on TV right now, in my humble opinion -
The Walking Dead - if you are not watching this, you need to be ASAP, get out from under your rock
Parks and Recreation
Up all Night
New Girl
Those 3 are funny funny funny.
And, right now we are in a dry spell, but I love me some Bachelor/Bachelorette/Bachelor Pad. Oh my gosh,,, it is seriously one of the funniest shows ever. I watch it mostly for the laughs. I held out a long time on watching this show as I was all 'this is ridiculous and sexist and blah blah' but then I somehow started watching once and have been hooked ever since. It is like watching a soap opera train wreck with real people and they take themselves so seriously and most of them are crazy and it is just funny. I crack up then I read a recap blog about it on the Entertainment Weekly website that is hilarious and crack up some more. But I always end up getting reeled in by the final rose/proposal and I think 'this love will last forever!' then they break up 2 months later. Emily and Jef - come on! You guys were so good together. I downloaded 'Glory of Love' after watching your proposal episode. Like a knight in shining armor, from a long time ago...
OK well enough rambling today. : P
TGIAF
No comments:
Post a Comment