We do put clothes on him, I promise, it is just sometimes easier to let him hang out in his diaper due to the spit up being easier to clean that way, and also he has developed a phobia about being dressed. He freaks out every time we have to change his diaper or change his clothes. He can flip from back to stomach in a flash now, so it is not very fun when he has a dirty diaper. He flips and tries to crawl away, then gets very angry when you try to flip him back over. We end up changing him while he is standing up (we are holding him up).
Of all of his toys, his current favorite thing is to gnaw on the wipes container -
We went on a walk yesterday, he was sleepy and had on his cute knitted hat that Andy and I bought at the Chattanooga Market last fall when I was preggo. Can't believe he can wear it now!
No comments:
Post a Comment