Monday, October 29, 2012

New tooth

Will has a little tooth starting to poke out of his bottom gum, it is so cute! I'd try to get a picture but there is no way he'd stay still long enough for that, I can hardly get a glance of it as it is.
Today he wore his pumpkin outfit to daycare -




Poor little guy, he has a very snotty nose today. So does his mom and dad. We are all snotty!
He is really starting to try to pull up now and can get into a squatting position. We are starting to worry about him being able to try to get out of his crib before long. He can get to a sitting position from lying down and it seems he is starting to really think about trying for it. He tries to climb over our shoulders when we are holding him and if we didn't hold him back would fling himself up and over the couch. What do you do to keep a baby in a crib?

---------------------

Here is a video I took of Will giggling, a lot of me giggling too : ) It makes him laugh when I kiss his tummy. He cracks me up.



It is very pretty here today. You would not know there is a huge hurricane out there in the East. Praying that everyone stays safe!
--------------------------
Also please pray for Lucy at Go Lucy Go today. She is back in the hospital. Praying she feels better fast!

1 comment: