I just finished a really really funny book, like laugh out loud funny at times, it is a memoir by a blogger (I don't even read her blog but need to obviously)
I am now reading this one, it is pretty compelling so far, but I am not far enough into it yet to know for sure how good it will be:
![]() |
| This one has gotten great reviews |
This morning at daycare when I put Will down on the floor with the other two babies, he crawled over to one of them and grabbed her toy out of her hand and made her cry. Way to win over the ladies, Will. Then he decided to go for the other baby's toy. The other baby is a pretty big little boy who can't move around much yet but is kind of like a little linebacker sitting there. This little boy grabbed Will's shirt by both hands and just hung on and Will could not make his escape with the toy. Will did not like this part of his plan and started yelling, it was all pretty entertaining to me to watch. Ha!
Here are some recent random pics -


Rush was also a woodchuck. Tied some little sheet protector things around the edge of the crib... it worked although he still chewed on those. :-)
ReplyDeleteHi Laura! So you used regular sheets, or were they something special for crib chewers?
ReplyDelete