Where there's a Will

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Tha Bomb

Nashville is getting a little full of itself lately, but it is fun. We have had shout-outs from the New York Times and Forbes. Pretty cool!
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/09/us/nashville-takes-its-turn-in-the-spotlight.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

http://www.forbes.com/sites/pauljankowski/2013/01/23/nashville-is-nowville-and-has-been-for-a-while/

http://www.nashvillescene.com/nashville/how-did-nashville-get-to-be-the-it-city-our-timeline-is-full-of-it/Content?oid=3263824



Posted by AmyGFreck at 10:31 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Blog List

  • 2 Kids, a Mini Van and a Mortgage
  • amalah . com
  • Just the Two of Us
  • Mommy Shorts
  • Motherhood, WTF?
  • My Amazeing Journey
  • (Nobody Puts) Katy in a Corner
  • RANTS FROM MOMMYLAND

About Me

My photo
AmyGFreck
I am a new mom who has recently gone back to work after maternity leave. I am an 'older' first time mom so am really just trying to figure out what the heck I am doing! I am married to a wonderful man and think my son Will is the best thing ever.
View my complete profile

Go Lucy Go

Follow Me on Pinterest

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (6)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2013 (49)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ▼  February (9)
      • What I buy during quick stops at the grocery store...
      • Oh yes, have to post this very funny video from No...
      • Blech
      • Sad dino
      • You got the right stuff
      • Tha Bomb
      • How much wood would a woodchuck chuck
      • Trader Joe's has very good chocolate croissants! T...
      • Snow!
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2012 (76)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (22)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (18)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.