Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Sad dino

Today has pretty much sucked. I would say it sucked donkey balls but I may offend someone.
Will has a double ear infection, my poor little buddy. He is on antibiotics and has some numbing drops. Mommy had to take a half day off work to take him to the doctor, and subsequently (after already having taken yesterday off since daycare was closed) is very behind at work and feeling stressed. I am also tired since buddy has been up during the night the past few nights, now we know why. And, I had to cancel my dentist appointment for the third time tomorrow as I need to just work all day and try to get caught up. I guess being a mom means you never have your teeth cleaned. Or do your laundry. Or get a shower...
It has just been one of those days. I haven't really talked about this on my blog, but I am also trying to wean myself off of my post-partum depression medication and it beyond blows. And today, I had so much going on, I forgot to take anything and my head is just spacey feeling. I think I said before I am pro-taking meds if you need them, but please beware they are not easy to stop taking - they don't tell you that part.
I know this is a whiny post, but I am whiny today. I need a nap, a massage, a shower, a haircut, a dentist appointment, and another nap. Here is hoping tomorrow is better!
My ears hurt, thanks for putting this huge hat on my head yesterday and dragging me around the zoo, it really helped. (but Mommy still thinks this is the cutest picture ever)

2 comments:

  1. You're doing great, Ams!!! Have you read the book "I Don't Know How She Does it" (also made into a movie with Sarah Jessica Parker, which I haven't seen)? I read the book before I ever had kids and I can distinctly remember thinking, "Why can't she just call and get the carpet on the stairs fixed?" And now I get it - things stay on my to-do list for MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!! This too shall pass. One day we will be organized again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sakes! I remember when that movie came out, I didn't know it was a book, I'll have to read it. Yes, one day when I'm 80 I'll have clean teeth! ;) Or actually I probably won't have any teeth then to worry about.

    ReplyDelete