Delicious.
Also delicious are these vanilla cookies I've discovered at Trader Joe's. If you have a Trader Joe's near you, I highly recommend:
| They have real vanilla bean speckles! Speckles people! How can you go wrong? |
Headache
Jaw pain
Sinus pain and pressure
Head pains
Sore throat
Leg pain
Nausea
Dizziness
Spacey-head feeling
Vivid dreams and nightmares
Tingly fingers, toes, feet, hands, lips
Shoulder pain
back pain
Fatigue
I am constantly thinking of/finding new ones. But it is the headaches and sinus pressure that is making me the most crazy.
I am determined to get off of this @#$#$. Today's MW feelings are those of headache and sinus pressure with some shoulder/neck pain mixed in.
Anyway, enough of that.
I can't believe my buddy is almost 1! Here is a picture of me and Willbug at his baptism. Have I mentioned I still haven't gotten a haircut? Since October!! But I am finally getting one this weekend, whew.
No comments:
Post a Comment