Wednesday, November 14, 2012

CRAZY

The past week has been insanely crazy! Sorry I have not had time to blog. Don't really  have time today either! We are moved into our new house and trying to go through the 10,000 boxes sitting around. Two most annoying things about moving - hangers and breaking down boxes.
Oh yes and moving back a time zone around the same time the clocks move back is also fun when you have a baby.
Will is teething and it is not fun for anyone. And they say not to use orajel?? Any suggestions? Last night he was chewing on his brush. He was up at 4am today.
They tell me at his new daycare he is 'very energetic' and 'likes to be held a lot'. Yes, sounds like Will. I don't know where he gets all of this energy, both Andy and I are 'like to lie around a lot' kind of people.
I'm having issues getting pictures to load, but here is one of the view from our room in the Bahamas.
I miss you Bahamas! New exotic drinks I learned about - the dirty banana and the f*c* shot. OK the second one isn't really exotic as much as gross sounding but I did do one at the pool bar. Or two... or three. Just on our last day we got a little crazy. : )
More later!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment