Monday, November 26, 2012

You know what is really awesome is when you buy two floor lamps from your favorite consignment furniture shop and one of them breaks on the way home and the store won't give refunds or credits. Hmph. I really liked that store too. I did get one functioning lamp out of it. Stupid store.
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I guess we'll be dragging out the Christmas decorations this weekend. I am not really feeling Christmas-y yet. And not as excited about decorating for Christmas when I feel like I am still decorating the house in general after the move. I'm tired of boxes!
We had a very nice Thanksgiving. My parents came to visit and Will enjoyed getting to play with Nana and Papa. I think Nana was worn out! Will is a little energizer bunny. He cracks me up.
He really thinks coughs and sneezes are funny so Mama and I got him a little Ernie doll that sneezes thinking he'd love it but it kind of freaked him out I think.



I am finally going the eye doctor tomorrow after not going since before I moved to Chattanooga because I didn't feel like finding a new eye doctor there. Ha. I am glad to be back where all of my regular doctors are too! I am going to get some new glasses, yay nerdy glasses for me!

Amy's Reading Corner:
Two good books I read in the Bahamas, again nothing like each other. I read the zombie one first and Andy read the Kennedy one, then we switched. I loooove zombie stuff.





The Kennedy one is good too.

I'll end with some pics of Will -


No comments:

Post a Comment