Sorry for the cryptic message post yesterday, don't you hate that? Like when someone posts ':(' on Facebook and that is all they say. You are like 'what????why???shut up!!'. It has just been a crazy stressful week. Will has a little knot under the skin on his right eyebrow and I took him to get it looked at yesterday morning. They think it is a cyst but we have to go get an ultrasound next Monday, so I am kind of stressing about that even though the doctor told me he doesn't think it is anything to worry about. Then when I dropped Will off at daycare he started crying and holding out his little arms to me, and it is the first time he's done that, usually he doesn't really seem to notice or care that I'm leaving. It broke my heart and I started crying in the receptionist's office so felt really cool. Anyway, just one of those weeks. Working and daycare and mommy guilt, oh my.
Prayers for Will's little knot! It doesn't seem to bother him at all which is good.
Don't buy any of these or you will eat all of them quickly. I am having some for lunch right now.
 |
| These things are addictive |
Zack started getting clingy at about 9 months. Did not like to be dropped off anywhere. He survived and so did I!!! Hey - and when anything is happening to your little dude, it is a big deal. Prayers for my little buddy...
ReplyDeleteThanks Michelle! :)
ReplyDelete