Now that I am back in Nashville I can run errands in the morning before work again because things are open! Whohoo. Publix, Walmart, check and check.
So I am a little worried about Will's new daycare, he is in Infant 2 as of this week and just seems so small compared to the other babies some of whom are already walking. I'm afraid he will get trampled. And it seemed chaotic in there, yesterday when Andy picked him up and brought him home, not only was he wearing a velour red Christmas outfit that was not ours, his nose was all snotty and crusty which really bothered me. Poor bug! It makes me want to cry. Did nobody wipe his nose all day long. So I am researching some different daycares today just to get an idea of what our options are in case we decide to change. :( Please say a prayer for us to find the right daycare for Will Bear.
But, the outfit was kind of funny. I asked Andy what is Will wearing and did you even notice that this is a Christmas outfit and not ours and he said he thought I was just feeling festive and sent that for him.
I would have taken a picture but I was too upset about the crusty nose. I am going to try to go get him early today if I can.
Looking forward to Thanksgiving, sweet Aunt Sarah made Will a little Thanksgiving onesie. She does monogramming and is very good. She sells her stuff on Etsy under The Monkey's Closet if you are ever looking to get something like that.
What I am taking to Thanksgiving dinner you ask? I am picking up a squash casserole, rolls, and cranberry salad from Puffy Muffin. Yum!
I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! : )
What did you think when you picked him up the next day??
ReplyDeleteHi Ams - the next day was much better, I picked him up and he was clean nosed and happy and being held. I think they were short staffed last week because people were out for Thanksgiving. But, I am still researching other daycares. It is hard to know what to do! I don't want to daycare hop. The good thing is Will is pretty adaptable and is happy as long as he is able to explore!
ReplyDelete