We went to see Les Miserables yesterday and it was soooooooo good. I highly recommend it. I was transfixed most of the movie and had my candy clutched in my hand and didn't even really eat any the whole movie. I also made probably the quickest bathroom trip in my life so I wouldn't miss anything. And, even though I was determined now to cry, I ended up in tears at the end. Go see it and try not to cry : ) Now I am listening to the soundtrack nonstop, Andy got the movie soundtrack for me for Christmas.
Here are some pics from our trip to Alabama to visit my parents, and see my sister and her family.
| Backwards glancing |
| Me and my sis! |
| Will and Uncle Reid (notice Will holding his tag in his mouth) |
| Will and Aunt Kim |
| Checking out cousin Owen |
| Will and cousin Amy |
| Will loved seeing all of his family! So did we! Happy New Year! |
No comments:
Post a Comment