I hope everyone had a nice Christmas! I am too lazy to type much today but will instead post holiday pics.
Here is a video - Will thinks it is hilarious when you snatch something away from him. I'm sure one day he won't find this as funny, I kind of think it is a little annoying myself when someone snatches something from me but to each his own.
 |
| I got industrious and put lights on the stairs |
 |
| Our tree! |
 |
| Will with one of his stocking toys on Christmas morning |
 |
| I got some books! |
 |
| What is under here? |
 |
| Whohoo a bow! |
 |
| Sports equipment from Daddy |
 |
| Help opening a present |
 |
| On the run with his bow |
 |
| Hmm what next? |
 |
| Biggie snooping |
 |
| Blocks! |
 |
| What is this? |
 |
| Cute ornament from friends |
 |
| Mommy got an Auburn hat (which totally freaks the cat out by the way, he puffs up and hisses when I put it on, too funny) |
 |
| Uncle Chris is showing me the iPad |
 |
| I said no pictures! |
 |
| Worn out! |
 |
| With my cousins |
 |
| Lookalike nephew Caleb |
 |
| I'm 9 months now! |
No comments:
Post a Comment