Friday, December 7, 2012
Tiny tornado
Does everyone else's house look like a little tornado has gone through it after getting everyone up, ready, and out of the house in the morning or is that just mine? After FOUR NIGHTS straight of sleeping all the way through the night (I didn't even want to talk about it as I didn't want to jinx it), Will woke up at 3, 4, and 5 last night. Argh! He sleeps great length-wise, but there seems to always be one wake up in there. He did nap more than usual yesterday though so maybe that is why. We are having a hard time figuring out the nap/night time sleep balance. I personally would much rather he nap little during the day if he is going to sleep all night at night. I am definitely a 'need 8 hours minimum' kind of person and let's just say I've been going on much less than that for much too long now. Mama needs sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment