Thursday, December 6, 2012

Smiling's my favorite!

Sorry faithful blog readers that I have been so lame lately in posting! I still haven't been able to take new pictures on my phone because I need to delete some first and I don't want to delete any of them!
Will's knot on his eyebrow it ends up is a benign nodule, so we are very thankful for that. They said it will either shrink and go away, stay the same, or get bigger in which case we could look into removal options if it were to become an issue since it is near his eye. But for now we are just going to keep an eye on it.
I am starting to get into the Christmas spirit, I have all of my decorations up but the tree, ha, still need to get that bad boy up. Also still need to get some kind of picture together for Christmas cards, yikes! Time is ticking. Where is December going?
I have had fun buying Will Christmas presents. He is getting a musical train, some mega blocks, a musical paintbrush toy (sounds weird, you'd have to see it), and my favorite, a little slide and swing to go outside.
However I have yet to buy anyone else any Christmas presents so I need to get moving on that too.
Last night I went for sushi with my friend Kirsten and it was divine! I haven't had sushi since before I was pregnant. We were laughing at the names of the rolls at the place we went to, they sounded like weird sexual positions. They had the Angry Banana, Friday night, I'm so happy, and the Berry Berry. We were cracking up. Angry Banana...maybe you had to be there...
My favorite Christmas movie these days is Elf I think, it is a classic.
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment