Will had breakfast this morning then decided to go back to sleep for a little bit on the couch. For all of the 'but he may fall off the couch!' panickers out there (that includes Hubby) I was right there with him the whole time. : )
So I tried to take a video of Will talking and squealing, but he wasn't really cooperating! I don't even know if this will work, but will try to paste here.
Other news of the day is that my adorable niece Amy got her first pedicure last night, how fun! I wish I could have been there with them. She is such a funny sweet little girl. I wish we lived closer!
Look at this cute blanket we received for Will, I have reallly been blown away by all of the nice gifts Will has received, everyone is so nice! I love anything Auburn.
Today is my sister's birthday - Happy birthday Kim! I hope it is great. Well enough random ramblings for today. Mama needs some coffee.
very cute outfit and yeah its Friday! Enjoyed reading everything on your blog and little Will is so sweet
ReplyDelete