I am loving your blog page! Mom is rockin' those sunglasses. I know Will is missing you bunches. I am sure Andy can't wait until you walk in the door. We are making some burgers with homemade pimento cheese. We saw the recipe on Bobby Flay today. Hope you have gotten some rest! Have a good evening babymama!! Carrie
I am loving your blog page! Mom is rockin' those sunglasses. I know Will is missing you bunches. I am sure Andy can't wait until you walk in the door. We are making some burgers with homemade pimento cheese. We saw the recipe on Bobby Flay today. Hope you have gotten some rest! Have a good evening babymama!! Carrie
ReplyDeleteLove Bobby Flay! I know my baby daddy misses me! ;) Have a good night!
ReplyDeleteYour Mama is so funny, but that is actually a really good idea! :-) I am so glad you have decided to start a blog!
ReplyDeleteThanks Laura! Yes Mama swears it works, so you get to look cool and not tear up.
ReplyDelete