Will was not happy this morning about being put in the pack and play to hang out with Cookie Monster while mommy got his things ready for daycare. He did turn himself around in a little circle which I thought was cute, he was facing the other way, on his back, when I put him in. I saw his little eyes peeking at me over the top of the pack and play while I was getting things ready.
Ready for daycare! This is another of my nephew's outfits, again 10 years + old! Still in great shape. Will is rocking it early 2000's style -
-------------------
I am determined to actually make something from Pinterest. I have bought things I've seen on there, mostly baby things, but have yet to actually make anything which I think was the whole point of Pinterest to begin with, for crafty peeps. I guess I am not very crafty. I also have tons of recipes pinned but have never tried one. I may try the crockpot beef stroganoff this weekend:
Link to recipe - http://thecrockstar.blogspot.com/2009/01/absolute-best-crockpot-beef-stroganoff.html
I noticed some pretty pinecones all over the grass near where I parked to drop Will off at daycare today. So when I got back to my car I walked around and picked some up, I'm sure everyone thought I was crazy. I hope they don't have any strange bugs in them! So we'll see if I ever get around to actually trying to do this. I'll probably just do the pinecones in a glass container with the orange flowers on top, I don't know about those things sticking all up from it. -------------
Will has to do a swallow test next Thursday with an Xray, the doctor thought he sounded raspy yesterday and is concerned about him aspirating fluid when he spits up/refluxes. Prayers requested! I hope it goes well.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!


No comments:
Post a Comment