I think that is how it goes. Will was born on a Monday! I was born on a Wednesday, whose child is full of woe. Great.
Will was 5 months old yesterday! In some ways I can't believe it and in some ways it seems like it has been 5 years, ha. I've been taking his picture every month with little month stickers on. He always gets super excited about these pictures as you can see -
Yes I am lame and just slap the sticker on whatever he happens to have on that day. I have in no way got it together enough to try to have him in the same outfit and same location every time, which is how I think you are supposed to do it!
I am loving putting him in overalls, I just think it is so cute. Here is today's fashion photo, I think I got these at the consignment shop in Opelika -
---------------
So I know everyone is dying to hear how my crockpot beef stroganoff turned out. Well, hubs went back for seconds which is always a good sign! I thought it was pretty good, the only things I would change are to add a little more salt, and maybe put in mushrooms next time. I used a little cajun seasoning instead of hot paprika like she did. Oh, and I could not find 'Golden' cream of mushroom soup, I don't think it exists, maybe only in Canada or something. I used just regular cream of mushroom. It was pretty tasty!
-----------------
We went to eat at a friends house Saturday night, and took Will. He cried and screamed the whole way there but then acted like a little angel once there. My friend has a little activity seat that he just loved. He was just smiling and laughing at her, I think he already likes the blondes! -
--------------
I ordered a walker for Will, can't wait to get it. I know they are outlawed now or whatever since it was decided they are dangerous, and I can see how they could be. But I plan to be right there with him the whole time, and we don't have any stairs he could fall down. I just think he will love being able to scoot around the den, we have hardwoods in there. I think some things that have been deemed 'too dangerous' these days are making kids miss out on some fun stuff! I promise we'll be very very careful.
Sweet boy!!!! I had one for the boys and we loved it! We didn't have stairs either, so I didn't worry. I also used it when we traveled as a little place for him to eat his cheerios and play with toys.
ReplyDeleteYay! Glad to hear of others using walkers and it was OK. :) They make you so paranoid about everything now.
ReplyDelete