Random thoughts -
I hate when I am on a conference call with customers and they are very quiet and let me do all of the talking and don't make comments or ask questions, it makes me nervous and I get all sweaty.
I hate when I am driving and at a 4-way stop and a person in another car gives me an impatient wave to go ahead of them. I am like if you are going to let me go don't be all mean about it. You go ahead and go if you are so impatient! >:(
---------------------------
I went to lunch yesterday with a friend and we sat outside and it was sooo nice out, I felt like I was on vacation. That is sad that it was a little vacation for me. I obviously need to get out more. I am hoping Andy and I get to go to the beach this year, we like to go in October when it is less crowded and not as hot.
I took Will on another walk last night, this is becoming a nightly thing. He fell asleep again, look at that cute little face. I love his little eyelashes.
Poor little greasy head, Andy and I both have hair that gets greasy fast so Will has a double dose of grease in his hair. I swear it looks greasy 10 minutes after I wash it. But that is probably also because I cannot keep my hands and kisses off his little noggin. And I think the 'organic' Aveeno baby wash shampoo I use is only made out of pixie dust and dew drops, I don't know that there is anything in there that is actually getting the hair clean!
Here is Will's fashion shoot of the day, he is very excited about his outfit. ;)
-------------------------------
And one last random thought - 'Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away, and you have their shoes.'
Ok that is actually a Deep Thought by Jack Handey. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment