It was so fun to pick Will up from daycare Monday after not seeing him for a few days, he was so excited to see his Mommy. It was not as fun to carry him out in his car seat in the rain, but we made it. He is getting heavy! Apparently he gnawed a bit on one of his classmates yesterday, ha. Is it bad that I think that is funny? They said the classmate gnawed him back so they are even. He is really starting to squeal lately and can hit some pretty high notes, I am pretty sure he will be on Glee someday, or at least The Glee Project.
Checking out Flounder, his opinion is 'meh' -
He is so cuddly these days, I can't stop hugging him and kissing on him and he just grins. I love it when he first wakes up in the morning, and isn't crying (a relatively new event around here) but just looks at me and gives me a little half-smile to say 'I see you, I like you, but I just woke up so here is a half smile for ya'.
-------
I got to wear my new shoes Monday because it was raining. They aren't really summer shoes but I don't care because I am so ready for fall!! Hubby laughed at them but I think they are shizz kickers. Agree or no?
I got them at Target. I love Target, and I love shoes. I love shoes from Target because they are fun and cheap. I also got these at Target, aren't they cute?
You can't even tell the tassels are plastic unless you look closely. :) The black boots are what my mom would call 'another addition to my never-ending collection of clunky black or brown shoes'. Every time I tell her I got a pair of shoes, she says 'are they black or brown and clunky?' Usually yes. Maybe I am stuck in the 90s.
I love the boots! And they all bite and get bitten at some point - nothing to worry about. :)
ReplyDeleteHey Sweetie,
ReplyDeleteGlad you are back in the swing of things. Hope you are feeling less icky too. We loved having you this weekend and hope to see you and family soon. Hug Will for me!
Daddy
I will let you know the next time I need some a$$ kicked. Apparently you have the shoes for it... More pics of the little man please! xoxo
ReplyDelete