That is one of the songs we currently rock out to on the way to daycare. Now it is stuck in my head. I don't mind listening to kid songs, I think they are fun and cute. I'm sure that will change at some point when I can't take it anymore!
Big news today, Will slept in his crib all night long last night without having to be picked up once for the FIRST TIME EVER. He woke up some and cried a little but was able to get back to sleep on his own. Let's hope and pray that this continues. I'm worried about tonight though since we have the swallowing test today and I hope it doesn't throw him off.
| Whohooooo!! |
Awesome news! He is so sweet.
ReplyDeleteIt is such a good feeling when they sleep through the night!!! That is such great news! Go Will! For kids songs that you both will love, check out The Laurie Berkner band. Michelle introduced her to me, and we listen to her greatest hits CD in the car all the time. I even have my favorites! :-)
ReplyDeleteI will check her out!
ReplyDeleteWell today Will was wide awake and up and at 'em at 4am so not so great. I think we are adjusting to the extra rice in the cereal, ugh I feel like every time we get a routine down we have to change something.